Revised Penal Code: Articles 185, 210-213, 216, (English);
Republic Act No. 3019 of August 17, 1960 «Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act», (English);
Republic Act No. 6713 of February 20, 1989 «Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees», (English);
Republic Act No. 7080 of July 12, 1991 «An Act Defining and Penalizing the Crime of Plunder», (English);
Republic Act No. 9485 of June 2, 2007 «Anti-Red Tape Act», (English);
Presidential Decree No. 46 of November 10, 1972 Making It Punishable for Public Officials and Employees to Receive, and for Private Persons to Give, Gifts on Any Occasion, Including Christmas, (English).
2. Criminal Code: Articles 281, 282, 445-450, 452, 453, 454, 456-459
(Código Penal: Artículos 281, 282, 445-450, 452, 453, 454, 456-459), (Spanish);
3. Civil Service Probity Law
(Ley de Probidad de Los Servidores Públicos), (Spanish);
4. Law on Amendments to Law No. 735, Law on the Prevention, Investigation and Prosecution of Organised Crime and on the Administration of Seized, Confiscated and Abandoned Assets
(Ley de Reforma a la Ley N°. 735, Ley de Prevención, Investigación y Persecución del Crimen Organizado y de la Administración de los Bienes Incautados, Decomisados y Abandonados), (Spanish);
5. Code of Ethical Conduct for Civil Servants in the Executive Branch of Government
(Código de Conducta Ética de los Servidores Públicos del Poder Ejecutivo), (Spanish).
1. Attorney General of the Republic
(Fiscal General de la República), (Spanish).