1. Penal Code: Articles 358, 418, 439-444
(Código Penal: Artículos 358, 418, 439-444), (Spanish);
2. Law on Civil Service: Articles 64-66, 74
(Ley de Servicio Civil: Artículos 64-66, 74), (Spanish);
3. Law on Probity and Responsibilities of Public Officials and Civil Servants
(Ley De Probidad Y Responsabilidades De Funcionarios Y Empleados Publicos), (Spanish);
4. Law against Corruption
(Ley Contra la Corrupción), (Spanish).
Public Service Act 103 of 1994, (English);
Executive Members’ Ethics Act of 1998, (English);
Protected Disclosures Act 26 of 2000, (English);
Prevention and Combating of Corrupt Activities Act 12 of 2004, (English);
Public Service Amendment Act 30 of 2007, (English);
Protected Disclosures Amendment Act 5 of 2017, (English);
Code of Ethical Conduct and Disclosure of Members’ Interests for Assembly and Permanent Council Members, (English);
Public Service Regulations, (English).
1. Public Prosecutor's Office
(Ministerio Público), (Spanish);
2. Presidential Commission Against Corruption
(Comisión Presidencial Contra la Corrupción), (Spanish);
3. Special Prosecutor's Office against Impunity
(Fiscalía Especial contra la Impunidad), (Spanish).